ABILWAYS knows the environmental and social impact its activities have on its stakeholders (clients, employees, shareholders, partners and suppliers). As a result, we have had a Sustainable Development policy in place for over 10 years.
Concrete examples of our sustainable approach can be seen in our :
Responsible purchasing and recycling
- We collect printer and toner cartridges, batteries and storage cells, lamps and bulbs and corks.
- We use paper suppliers who are PEFC certified and holders of the Impim'Vert label (or equivalent). PEFC-certified paper comes from sustainably managed forests. The Imprim’vert label is granted to companies working in the graphics industry that commit to reducing the environmental impact of their printing activities.
- The group has committed to reducing our daily consumption of paper for our various activities by 30% within two years.
- Our training catalogues are all available on-line.
- Our social policy strives to promote employee development by offering tailored working conditions :
part-time work (15% of employees), telecommuting (10%) and flexible working hours.
- Our induction programme facilitates the integration of new collaborators into the company: sponsoring programmes, job shadowing initiatives, breakfast with management and regular progress reports.
The ABILWAYS Sustainable Development policy involves our Management Committee and all our collaborators on a voluntary basis.