ABILWAYS is an ambitious project supported by a powerful partnership capitalising on its strengths and values.
AN AMBITIOUS PROJECT
Our goal is to become the European learning & development leader over the long term in order to support people and companies through strategic change :
- In vocational training
With its range of learning options including inter- and intra-company, blended and e-learning
- In initial education
With schools for professional qualifications
ABILWAYS is developing into a global player in the transmission of practical and specialised knowledge for optimal and measurable individual and collective performance.
…SUPPORTED BY A POWERFUL PARTNERSHIP
The training market is at a crossroads.
Because there is a two-fold perception today that training must both strengthen people individually, and companies collectively, the notion of shared benefit is ever more important. This has a significant impact on the training we provide.
In addition, the rapid internationalisation of companies and, therefore of talents, also has an impact on the range of learning and development courses we offer.
Faced with these new market challenges, and in order to provide our clients with increasingly comprehensive and innovative solutions, we decided to unite under the new ABILWAYS name the brands and expertise historically offered by the EFE Group. We have opened our shareholding to a powerful player whose goal is to support our dynamic development and shared values over the long-term.
….CAPITALISING ON ITS STRENGTHS AND VALUES
- Expert content
- Well-known brands that are well established in the marketplace
- A strong culture of innovation
- Operational solutions that are tailored to the needs of our clients
- A committed and proactive team
- Ethical behaviour and respect for our stakeholders
- Excellence in course content and client support
- Trust in our teams and, for many years, in young people, equality and diversity
- Agility, thanks to our culture of motivity, our flexibility, our proactivity and our pragmatism